Bed and Breakfast accommodation
Jacqui and Kevin welcome you to Aloe Aloe Gardens Bed and Breakfast holiday accommodation - located on the outskirts of Kaitaia and just a few minutes drive from Ahipara, Shipwreck Bay and Ninety Mile Beach.
We are an ideal base for a stay in the real Far North of New Zealand and, of course, if you are a keen gardener and interested in Bromeliads, this is the place for you.
Our all new Bed and Breakfast has three bedrooms within the main house, two with queen-sized beds and one with twin beds. One has an en-suite bathroom and the other two share a private bathroom. We can accommodate six persons within the house.
An evening meal is available on request. Local seafood and vegetarian options are our specialty - click to view some examples of fish caught by your hosts.
We offer warm hospitality and you can enjoy our garden surrounding the house with its lake and spectacular views across to Shipwreck Bay. We are just a short distance from the Okahu Vineyard and all the activities available at Ahipara and we are perfectly located for an adventure trip to Cape Reinga and Ninety Mile Beach which we can arrange for you.
Aloe Aloe Gardens is strictly non-smoking.
High Season (November to March and Easter)
King-size bed with en-suite
Low season (April to October)
Long stay rates
NZ$150.00 per night
NZ$120.00 per night
NZ$80.00 per night
NZ$30.00 per person
You can check these costs in your currency with our Currency Converter:
Booking Terms and Conditions
Our online booking system is currently undergoing updating so, for the time being, to make a booking please use the form on our Bookings page.
After we have advised you that rooms at Aloe Aloe Gardens B&B are available, during peak periods a deposit of the cost of one night's stay (or full payment) may be required. The deposit may be paid by cheque or transfer to our bank account. We regret that we are unable to accept credit card payment.
As a small property, cancellations do heavily impact on us and if we are not able to replace cancelled bookings at short notice, any deposit will be forfeited. Any refund of deposit will be in New Zealand dollars.
From our guest book
- Peter Mueller Bremen, Germany
- Thank you so much for your special hospitality and really good dinners. "Bellissimo" : Fabrizio & Erico Italy
- Celebration of 2009 New Year was wonderful. Thanks a lot to Kevin and Jacqui for warm and kind, very personal service. Many thanks from Lena (Russian Babushka) : Lena Moscow
- Such a warm welcome. How nice! : Marie Claire France
- Splendid place, splendid food. Really happy time here : Ken UK
- Wonderful, superb, fantastic, words cannot thank you enough for everything - friendship, food and fun. Amazing! : Julia & Chris Sydney
- Thank you for a great time. We loved your company, food and assistance : Anna & Gordon UK
- What a wonderful home and garden. It has been a privilege to be part of your life for two days. Many thanks : Antony & Jenny UK
- Thanks so much for a great time. Great hosts : Brian Canada